Hello world and welcome to my first blog. I have decided that since we survived the Mayan Apocalypse that I would chronicle my Divine encounters for 2013. The purpose of this project is to chronicle my ordinary experiences that are colored with that ” something extra”, the inexplicable sparkle that hints of the Source.

fractal-e1336755489370

I recently have begun to link my identity with litebeing because it accurately describes my current state of being. I have been on a spiritual quest most of my adult life and thought I had this journey thing nearly figured out. I have had some mind-blowing experiences with groups and individually, have been able to really tap into my intuition, and have been able to use these gifts in serving others as a therapist, social worker, and astrologer. Yet, I have recently become more awakened and as a result of this process discovered that I have only begun to glimpse the true nature of life on this planet. So I downgraded myself from a lightbeing to a litebeing.

923161_464730006928793_1426066002_n

Joy of Life by Josephine Wall

I intend to blog weekly about my adventures living as a spiritual being having a human experience. However, the frequency will depend on how much there is to share. My goal is to share my stories so others will be able to take a closer look into their own ordinary encounters in a more conscious way. I plan to do so with humor, candor, and authenticity.  Above all, I aim to inspire.

Come along with me on this journey , share comments, and  let me know how its going for you.

Happy 2013!!!!

header image ~ public domain

24 comments on “Welcome to my blog!

1. reikiheidi says:

So so glad you started this blog Linda… I hope 2013 has lived up to its expectations for you 🙂 x

1. Hi Heidi,

I am so glad that I started it as well! This year has moved so fast that my mind and body are trying to keep up with my spirit and all that vibrates in our universe. I can say that in many ways 2013 has exceeded any expectations, yet many tasks and goals remain elusive. I am eager to discover what waits right around the corner 🙂 And I feel grateful for people like you who have entered my life!

1. reikiheidi says:

Aw bless you! The feeling is mutual 🙂 x

2. Oh Linda, Linda, Linda! You are delightful and funny. I really did laugh out loud at your opening line.
    “I have decided that since we survived the Mayan Apocalypse …”
    Oh my, that was funny. We did survive, we excelled.I am going to enjoy you.
    ✿ღ✿ღ.¸¸ღ♫*¨`*•..¸ƸӜƷ ✿ღ ✫❀

1. Hi SindySue,
      Thought I would reply to your comment on my first blog post 🙂
      So much can change in one year. thanks for sticking with me for this journey..

xx litebeing Linda

3. Rachel says:

I am looking forward to following this blog & hearing about your journys!

1. lindalitebeing says:

thanks Rachel!! Let me know your reactions as the blog continues….

4. Paul Kelley says:

I’ve come across more than a few friends, meself included, who have recently felt dis-illusioned or even betrayed by their enthusiasm for esoteric knowledge and come back with a more humble, personalized perspective. Perhaps Neptune shifting direct relates to the washing away of “false prophets” to make way for something more authentic. Or something like that.

1. lindalitebeing says:

Thank you Paul for your words of encouragement. When Pluto transited my natal Jupiter a few years back my well-honed belief systems were obliterated. Since then I have had to sit in limbo and just be, rather than depend on my thoughts. Quite a challenge for an Aquarius rising with moon in Gemini! Not quite sure what triggered the shift as it seems quite new.

peace, Linda

5. Paul Kelley says:

and thank you for the beautiful cover photo and layout – so relaxing to a Virgo Moon, and many others, I’m sure.

6. What a brave adventure you are embarking on. Your insights and wisdom will shine the light on the path so that others may be able to safely traverse. It will be wonderful for people to get a sense of what you have been through, so they can say “You too? I thought I was the only one who felt that way?” What a gift you are offering here. Blissings, Edie

1. lindalitebeing says:

Hey Edie,

What beautiful feedback! My wish is for others to take a closer look at their experiences, through a different lens, and come closer to their own self-realization. let me know how I’m doing as this saga continues.

peace, Linda

7. darlene says:

Linda, I believe in you, so know that you are on a fantastic journey with this blog! .

1. lindalitebeing says:

Thank you Darlene for accompanying me on this trip!

8. Linda, I am looking forward to your weekly posts! And good for you for putting your intention out there for all of us to see!

1. lindalitebeing says:

Tina,

I really appreciate your enthusiasm for my new venture. Hoping you find this material entertaining and illuminating!

9. Ann says:

Linda

I look forward to reading about your adventures as a litebeing

1. lindalitebeing says:

thanks Ann, please let me know what resonates for you as the adventures continue….