As the blog comment tally slowly approaches the 1000 mark, I want to give a rousing Thank You to everyone who has commented. From a simple πŸ™‚ to a long sweeping narrative , and everything in between – I adore everyone’s participation.

So I had an idea: There is a surprise in store when litebeing chronicles receives its 1000th comment. Stay tuned: the current count is 925.

summer 2013 litebeing chronicles

summer 2013 Β© litebeing chronicles

peace and light and heartfelt dialogue, litebeing

34 comments on “so tell me how you really feel!

1. sending love and light

1. thank you Eddie, I can really use some today!

Namaste

2. ptero9 says:

Here’s another Linda. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a note. I hope you reach your goal of 1,000 and am happy to contribute.
    Debra

1. this means alot to me Debra as a new blogger who really enjoys interacting with my worldwide community of like minded souls. glad I found you πŸ™‚

1. ptero9 says:

Likewise! Who woulda thought WordPress blogosphere was so rich?

2. I did not know what to expect,but now I cannot remember life without ” my tribe”.

3. ptero9 says:

Yes, I think that for those of us who hunger for the depths, and write out of necessity, we are in a good place!

4. hunger for the depths, this is priceless!

3. Glorialana says:

Oh! I am going to comment your posts every day πŸ™‚ I love to think you enjoy it. I love your blog and I am happy because of this possibility to write here. Thank You!

1. wow!!!!

you made my day, cannot wait to see what you have in store.

Namaste

4. priya7011 says:

You’ll reach there in a blink Linda!! Your posts are always worth commenting πŸ™‚

1. thank you Priya, I love hearing from everyone, it makes blogging so much fun.

5. shreejacob says:

Oooo…what’s the tally now??!!??
    Congratulations on reaching the 900 somethings πŸ˜€ and thank YOU for some really awesome posts πŸ™‚

1. thank you Shree. I will keep updating the tally on the sidebar.

love, Linda

1. shreejacob says:

Another 50 more! That’s not far at all….:D

2. now only 48 more lol!

6. renatembell says:

πŸ™‚

7. reikiheidi says:

Congrats, and thank you for giving us all interesting and inspiring blog posts πŸ™‚ x

1. thanks Heidi,

your blogs are also compelling and inspiring!

8. annesquared says:

I enjoy your postings. Thanks – and congrats on the milestone πŸ™‚

1. thank you Anne πŸ™‚

9. You were my 1000th comment, Linda. I also prefer comments to likes.

1. and this “coincidence ” assisted in fueling my inspiration!

likes are always nice but comments are like a blog phonecall. thanks Monika!

10. comments are greater than likes – they speak – congrats.

1. comments are like oxygen for bloggers, they keep us alive and energized, thanks!

11. So should I comment like 73 times to win the prize. lol

1. just keep doing what you do, asking important questions, giving me feedback, and sharing your impressions πŸ™‚

1. lol I will, I was just joking~

12. Cool! Here’s another comment for you! πŸ˜‰ And I love the roses at the top!

1. thanks! keep them coming πŸ™‚