I must admit that I am behind with award posts. I thought I was clever and efficient by folding my Blog of the Year Award post into my 2013 Year in Review  post. If you did not read the whole article ( I was a bit verbose!) , it was featured at the very end. If I mentioned you  in the post, you are welcome to take home an award. No strings at all. Please be patient while I catch up on a few more awards held over from 2013.

I am now ready to present you with my acknowledgment of Shree’s ABC award. She even designed her own badge! Thank you Shree for your support and friendship. You have been a tireless advocate of all things litebeing. And one helluva blogger yourself!

ABC Award : The rules for receiving the award are simple.

1) Thank and link back to who nominated you.

2) Say something about yourself with a word or a phrase beginning with each letter of the alphabet.

3) And of course nominate some other bloggers for the award!

abcaward

A- Astrology ~ I think that says it all

B- Blogging ( books a very close second)

C- Chocolate ( I need  2 more for coffee and cheese) mocha cheesecake would work!

D- Dexter , of course

Dexter

Dexter

E- Enlightenment seeker

F- Forests and all nature has to offer

Gemstones such as turquoise, amber, jade, quartz, and on..

HHumor is important so I don’t get too serious and stuffy

IInspiration, innovation, and intuition lead to illumination eventually

J Jasmine, my first baby kitty now in the higher realms

KKnowing who you really are

L–  Litebeing

MMaps

NNeptune

wikimedia free domain

Neptune

O – Olives ( especially greek ones)

PPurple

Q – Quizzes ( personality inventories)

R- Reggae

S- Spirit

TTravel

U – Universal love

V- Velvet is a fabulous fabric, deep red velvet or black velvet, tres Scorpio!

WWonder is everywhere, especially in plain sight waiting to be discovered

XXylophones are really fun to play

By photo © 2004 by Tomasz Sienicki [user: tsca, mail: tomasz.sienicki at gmail.com] (Own work) [CC-BY-2.5 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5), GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/)], via Wikimedia Commons

Y- Yearning for truth

Z- Zoos are awesome ( but wildlife preserves are even better)

******************************************************************************

Nominees

I decided to showcase some blogs I recently discovered in order to introduce them to my circle. They are all positive, unique, and make excellent reading.

Drumroll please!!!!

Lost in Expressions

The Year(s) of Living Non-Judgementally

Psychic Empaths

I hope you will all accept my nominations simply so we can all learn more about you and that our beloved network can expand!

For more awardmania, please visit the Awards page.

header by  ProjectManhattan (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Common

Neptune image by wikimedia.org public domain

Xylophone courtesy of photo © 2004 by Tomasz Sienicki [user: tsca, mail: tomasz.sienicki at gmail.com] (Own work) (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/)], via Wikimedia Commons

30 comments on “26 Letters, and so much more!

1. reikiheidi says:

Nicely done Shree on nominating Linda, awesome badge! 🙂
    Linda – fantastic ABC – you make it look so easy, & it says so much about you! xx

1. it was fun to do 🙂
      Shree has a great knack for award design, doesn’t she?

thanks for all your support Heidi

xx Linda

2. congrats l & d-
    a fun award…. 🙂
    did i mention your year is review was awesome…. if not here it is. in bold print.
    hugs,
    o and om

1. you did not mention it on my blog, but on your comment on your blog lol!
      thanks for mentioning it here 🙂

BTW, did u get my email? I hope u did and I am always happy when you visit us!

love,
      l & d

3. Glorialana says:

Oh, congratulations. We have a lot in common :-).

1. oh please,
      tell me more 🙂

4. shreejacob says:

Yay! Great list! 🙂
    Loved it ALL..and Neptune looks heavenly blue!
    I loved your letter I…that was inspirational!

Thank you for the kind words 🙂 I’m so, so glad to have met you too…and that we have formed a wonderful friendship 🙂

1. Thank you!
      Neptune is quite beautiful and helps guide all the artists and the mystics.
      May we deepen our connection in 2014!

hugs,
      Linda

1. shreejacob says:

Oh, I didn’t know that about Neptune! Thank you!

5. Congratulations Linda, you certainly deserve awards and Love what you have done with your header and new look.. 🙂 And Love Dexter, he’s lovely 🙂

1. thanks Sue! Yes Dexter is the bomb! An American term for the best 🙂

6. Debra says:

Yes, congrats Linda! Love your letters and Dexter too 🙂

1. thanks, Dexter has made quite an impression, but I am a trifle biased!

7. Congratulations to most charming and deserving individual!

1. You flatter me Eddie 🙂
      thank you dear.

8. Soul Fields says:

Congrats, Linda! Enjoyed your letters.

Have you heard this lovely excuse for enjoying even more chocolate: “Chocolate comes from cocoa, which comes out of a tree. That makes it a plant. Therefore chocolate counts as salad.”

1. Chocolate salad, hmmmm 🙂

9. cynt5525 says:

Congratulations Linda!!! I always love visiting your blog. Thank You for liking my drawing !!! 🙂 *Cynthia

10. Ann Koplow says:

Dexter is adorable, and thank you for the award!

1. you are welcome! Dexter definitely is a charmer 🙂