Jupiter trine Venus – Art Debut

Hey Litebeings! Not only did Mars march into Aquarius today, Venus ( 22 Sag) and Jupiter ( 22 Leo) are kissing at 22 degrees of Fire. Can we hear a woohoo? Jupiter trine Venus is abundant love and beauty and fortune. I definitely got a hit of this transit today and it feels good.

Enough about me; I have other business tonight. Those who have been reading here lately know that my friendships are the gifts that keep on giving. Old , new, renewable, whatever; these remarkable souls have graced my existence. I cannot stress this point enough. Please consider how precious are those who know you well and still want to hang out with you!

Today I received permission to share a couple of paintings by my dear friend Caryn. Her sun is in Aquarius so there is an astrological tie-in! Let’s honor the Aquarians in our tribe.

caryn's painting

Caryn's painting2

We have known each other since our twenties and I have always been enchanted by her creativity. She is a great cook, splendid gardener and a gifted artist. Can you believe she is not lining gallery and museum walls? I cannot imagine a world without her spark. She is such a kind soul with great wit and an infectious laugh. So glad she reappeared back in my orbit.

If you want to see more of her work,  let me know!!

Jupiter plus Venus in the fire element equals abundance of kindness and beauty. Wishing you buckets of Jupiter Venus manna today and everyday.

Namaste, litebeing

14 comments on “Jupiter trine Venus – Art Debut

1. Wow, your friend is indeed a wonderful artist.. thank you Linda for sharing her work.. Love the scenery.. And I am pleased you got hit with a Feel good factor Linda.. ❤ May it continue xx

may it continue for you as well! I have so many talented friends, you included 😉

2. kellie@writingmoment says:

Wow! Love the paintings! Definitely share more please 🙂

Hi Kellie,
      Thanks for the feedback. I will pass it on.

3. Wow. Just wow. Yes, please show more. And warm greetings to all the Aquarians out there!

Thanks Sarah,
      I will pass this on!

4. All I can say is “wow”! Caryn’s work is stunning…I love the “impressionist” style! More definitely.

Thanks Bev. I knew that others would enjoy her work!

thanks for the reblog 🙂

5. mike says:

thanks Mike!
      I am hoping she will develop a following. I will pass your request on.