Commenters Rock in 2015

Happy Snappy 2015 Litebeings!

Sue over at Dreamwalker’s Sanctuary just gave away 5 of my commenter awards to her 5 most active commenters of 2014. This got me thinking: What if everyone who receives an award were to do the same thing? Wouldn’t that be a great way to start off this new year!

Here are the 3 versions of the award created by 3 fabulous bloggettes:

get-attachment

LBCA

lcaward

According to my 2014 WordPress report, here are the top five commenters. You are welcome to take all 3 badges and pass them on to your top 5, and so on..

These were your 5 most active commenters in 2014:

bluebutterfliesandme

Sue Dreamwalker

ptero9

fiestaestrella

alohaleya

Now I know that many of you do not do awards, I get it. I respect it. Someday I may join you.  But could you casually pass these on to your top five and see what happens?

Maybe it is just me, but commenting is one of my favorite aspects to blogging. The flow of synchronicity in my life, just due to reading and responding to comments both on my blog and other blogs has actualized so many miracles into being.

It is simply remarkable.

I love every single one of you who takes the time to engage with me through the screen or cellphone or telepathically. I also adore the lovely folks who crafted these award badges for me. Thank you.

Let’s show some blog love ❤ ❤ ❤

PS: My FB page has 99 likes. Who wants to put it over the top to 100?

Someone did!

Done, thank you 🙂

26 comments on “Commenters Rock in 2015

1. Love you too Linda.. and whooohooo I came in second… :-)… I hope your FB page reached well over the 100 since you posted.. sending you the biggest of Hugs.. Sue

2. What a topnotch list. ❤ Thanks for the awards Linda but have pretty much the same people. I have Renard who doesn't accept awards and Dewin (who I will offer), and you. 😀

Liked by 2 people

You are welcome. You can give me one of my awards, kinda positive karma in action. Do you see what I am attempting here, to set in motion a commenting love frenzy?

Do what you are comfortable with and thanks for all your comments. We have been friends for almost 2 years, where does the time go?

1. Time flies were you are having fun 😀

Commenting love frenzy ❤ 😀

3. Me, an award? You make me feel really appreciated. ❤ Thank you, Linda

Liked by 2 people

you are welcome! Your commentary makes a splash in the ocean of life.

Namaste

1. Your presence in my life! Is RAD 🙂

4. ptero9 says:

Hi Linda!
    Just getting home from five days at the beach. Sorry I missed this! I may not get time tomorrow for much writing/blogging, but wanted to say thank you for a great year of friendship and conversation. Thanks too for the award! Hopefully I’ll have time to post to my top five.
    Happy New Year!
    Love,
    Deb

Five days at the beach sounds wonderful. Was it warm in Oregon?
      You are very welcome 😉

Happy Snappy New Year!

hugs,
      Linda

1. ptero9 says:

It was very cold Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday was quite lovely and we had a chance to walk down to the ocean.
        Have you had any snow there yet?

We had some a few weeks back. So far this winter has been milder than last. Today is very cold and damp where the heat does not take the chill out of my bones, yikes!

3. ptero9 says:

Yeah, same here except no snowflake sightings yet!

5. Dearest Linda — I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your enthusiasm and obvious passion for sharing awards with as many bloggers as possible. I support your passionate generosity of spirit completely!!!
    I am not into the awards aspect of blogging — I’m just not! It’s not fun for me and I make a habit of Not doing the Not fun things. So I won’t be extending these beautiful badges that you have delightfully created. HOWEVER, I will be commenting extensively this year and spreading love and support among the WordPress community which I genuinely LOVE to do. ♥ ♥ ♥ Alia

Hi Alia,
      It is refreshing to receive your appreciation for my passion. When I received my first blogging award I was so shocked and overjoyed that someone acknowledged my writing. While the rules for me can be tedious, I love passing the love forward. In this case, I created the award for commenting because I saw a need that could be met.

It never is the quantity without the quality and with my top 5 it is both ;).

My hope is that the top 5 will pass them on to their top 5, etc, but I am open to see what transpires..

love,
      Linda

1. Wonderful! I love that Spirit! ♥

6. alohaleya says:

phew, i just squeaked in there, didn’t i? 😉 yes i admit…i’m one of those no awards people. hm, maybe i could be little more open-minded about it. i’ll keep you posted – hehe. 😀 in any case i’m honored to be in your top 5!! ❤ aleya

1. alohaleya says:

yay, you’re at 100!!

just happened, woohoo!
        Maybe next I can get a new job 😉

2. alohaleya says:

you’re on fire!

I guess the universe thought you deserved some acknowledgement today 🙂
      I love interacting with you and hope one day to do so face to face!

❤ Linda

1. alohaleya says:

thanks linda. i’m quite certain you’re my #1 commentator. 🙂 and yes to meeting face-to-face!

7. ~meredith says:

I think this is lovely. 🙂

thanks

Keep commenting and you may receive an award of your own 😉

1. ~meredith says:

You might want to take a poll before encouraging comments from me… I’ve learned refrains are my best source of appreciation. 😀
        (still… it’s great!)