I eagerly invite you to meet this wise newish blogger from Germany. Karin’s post is so well written and chock full of helpful information on spiritual discernment. She blogs on personal experiences and references outside sources and does not sugarcoat. 🙂 Please read this post and follow her. I hope many people will benefit from her insights and truth as I have.
How can we figure out what Source wants us to do, especially if we cannot hear the inner voice yet?
I was surprised to find out that divine guidance can come in many forms.
All we need to do is ask.
The following list contains examples (and is by no means exhaustive).
- Dreams with literal or metaphorical meaning
- Songs that are stuck in the head which have meaningful lyrics
- Inner voice (voiceless or audible)
- Blocks of thought (i.e. sudden mental insight without any formulated sentences)
- Inner knowing (wordless gut level feeling)
- Inner urge to do something (for example, the urge to turn to the alarm clock in the morning and switch it off just one minute before it would go off by itself)
- Physical sensations (like a tingling feeling, muscle twitching, or seeing a tiny visible spark of light)
- Emotions (for example, feeling guilty or discontent when we are disobeying divine guidance vs. joy when we…
View original post 381 more words
2 comments on “Many forms of divine guidance”
Thank you for reblogging Karins words.. it reminded me of something I posted many years ago.. In fact as I searched it found it.. I posted in 2009.. 🙂
Its so good so many are now feeling the same..
Blessings to you Linda.. its been good to catch up with your posts this evening.. I have so enjoyed spending time reading..
Love to you .. x
LikeLiked by 1 person
I am so grateful for your visits. It is like we are sharing a virtual cup of tea at a cafe or beer at a pub? ( have not been to UK, but would try a pub if I were to visit)
Will check out the link!