Wonderful insights for this snowy first day of spring, Solar Eclipse and International Astrology Day. Steaming chicken soup for the weary soul.
- I thought all I needed to know about life would be taught to me in school.
Now I know that most people know neither the goal nor the rules of life.
- I thought that consciousness was a by-product of the brain.
Now I know that the brain is a consequence of consciousness’s thought
(- the thought ‘I am separate’ taken seriously).
- I thought life was about learning facts and skills.
Now I know that life is about remembering our true nature.
- I thought life was about money and success.
Now I know that inner peace is more important than anything else.
- I thought life was about becoming someone special.
Now I know that the journey is about losing the illusion of the separate self.
- I thought I would get the things I needed to be happy from outside.
Now I know that happiness is an inside job.
- I thought I had to change the world out there.
Now I know that…
View original post 167 more words