It has been a very intense and overwhelming time for me lately. I have so many unanswered questions, loose ends, and unfinished business that will remain a mystery as this year closes. While I typically do not view the end of the calendar year as an accurate time to usher in new beginnings, years of cultural conditioning orient me to use this window to clear out what no longer is needed. We cannot totally eliminate our 3D cultural orientation while in a body, or can we??

As I walked outside tonight to take out the trash, I looked all around and prayed fervently for a sign to guide me. No creatures were in sight, yet..

As I approached my front door, one by one all the light fixtures at the apartment complex began to turn on. My prayer was answered! It is all about the light.

I call this blog litebeing chronicles so that I can use myself to illuminate the planet with all I have to offer. I have so much more inside of me. I have not mastered litebeing consciousness yet.

So I close this year with a huge thank you and a wonderful video that encourages us all to shine brightly onward.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

candles image credit: http://www.publicdomainpictures.net
header image credit: wikipedia.org, public domain

33 comments on “Fare thee well 2014

1. Happy new year linda may we all continue discovering the enormity of the light we hold within x much love barbara x

Happy New Year Barbara! I love what you wrote, beautiful intention for the collective.

Love, Linda ❤

2. Happy New Year Linda,
    This is the year to let our “not-so-little” lights shine! Much love, Alia

Happy New Year Alia,
      Glad to have you back in my orbit, but I sense you never really left 😉

love, Linda ❤

1. I’m a hard one to get rid of, actually. lol

Reblogged this on litebeing chronicles and commented:

Since it is Mercury retrograde, I happily re-blog a New Year’s Eve post from 2 years ago. I will probably create some new content over the next day or so, but please allow me to take this time to say Thank You for your loyalty and community. Blessings for 2017, a 1 year bursting with promise, possibility, and renewal.

Namaste, litebeing

4. WELLNESS says:

Let the light shine for 2015 Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

5. Blessed New Year Linda – let the light shine on!

Happy Snappy 2015 Bev! Wishing you flowing abundance with your new book and limitless love and light.

6. Linda you have no idea How bright your own Light shines.. You bring a sincere truth as you explore your life and question that which you know.. We are all of us upon the road of discovery.. Each of us are wanting that Light to shine ever brighter in our direction to illuminate and make clear our path..
    The very fact you know to ask for that guidance, and you SEE the Signs, shows just how far you have travelled.. The path I know will only grow smoother as you learn to follow your inner guidance..

Happy New Year dear friend. and as you step into 2015. I hope you will accept this award I created.. With LOVE.. Hugs and Many Blessings
    Sue http://suedreamwalker.wordpress.com/2015/01/01/dreamwalkers-drum-beat-awardhearts-as-one/

Hi dearest Sue,

You are correct as I rarely see myself clearly. It is easier for me to see others I graciously accept this exciting handmade award and thank you again for reflecting me back to me.

❤ ❤ ❤ Linda

1. Big hugs back (( Hugs )) ❤

7. renatembell says:

Wishing you a love-filled, light-filled 2015! ❤

Wishing you Renate a glorious Happy Snappy 2015! ❤

8. Michael says:

With desire like that fixed in our hearts, the outcomes are not in question… Wishing you a transcendent perambulation around the sun as our entire solar system whips through regions of space never before traveled like one big rotating disc of light, dragging with it one particularly saucy planet full of beings trying to wipe their groggy eyes and shrug off a couple thousand years of nice tries (trying to get out of the cultural mindset, if you know what I mean)!

Michael

Love love love this Michael!
      Thank you for making my acquaintance in 2014 and may 2015 be a beacon of light that graces you with love in each moment.

9. Thank you for your steadfastness to the Light Linda. I will be shining my light beside yours, as we step onto this New Paradigm Timeline called 2015. Heartfelt blessings, Alia

Happy 2015 Alia and I am happy to have your company as we step into a new dawn.

10. OMG I was just singing that the other day. Shine on Linda Lite, Shine on girl!

thanks SindySue!
      Shine like the star you are ❤

11. Happy New Year dear, Linda!

A heart sandwich

May your prayers always be heard 🙂

I've got my lighter out, and I'm waving it!

Thanks for such a enlightening way to travel into the newness.
      Heart sandwiches are meant to be shared and here’s one for you. ❤ ❤ ❤

12. To the light within and around all of us, Linda! Happy New Year!

Happy Snappy 2015 Eric!

May your light continue to spread cheer within and without ❤

13. M N says:

Happy new year Dear Litebeing and much more love

you too my astro twin

Thank you for finding me in 2014.
      Perhaps we will meetup in 2015!

peace,
      litebeing 🙂

14. happy new year linda!! so much love to you ❤

you too Sweetie. So glad we met last year. Lots of love and grace for you in 2015.

❤ Linda

15. Happy New Year! May it be full if LIght! 🙂

Happy Bejeweled New Year to you!
      Shine and sparkle and glow 🙂

We are going Quantum!