At last I hear the birds singing once more, Pisces is back in town.

While it has been a very long time since I wrote any original material, you all have been on my mind. I have made a commitment to write up some reviews for an amazing film and book that I want to share with you. I hold great enthusiasm for both projects and need to devote the time they deserve to give them their proper due. I also want to express my take on identity and how it continually morphs as I grow. Bottom line: I want to share my life with you!

But lately it consists of a very busy schedule: a demanding ( in a good way) job, weekly chiro and massage appointments, weekly LSCW supervision, and sometimes, sleep.

So for now I will introduce my latest installment of the Art is My Medicine series. As we navigate more extreme weather, school shootings, and post-eclipse reverberations, the image of a rainbow came to mind. Rainbows inspire awe, enchantment, and joy. What better way to heal the soul.

Wishing you comfort and birdsongs,

wikiart.org, public domain

images courtesy of wikiart.org, public domain

14 comments on “Art is My Medicine ~ We Need a Rainbow Edition

1. May we keep on believing in rainbows Linda 🌈xx

Absolutely!

love to you,
      Linda ❤

2. sedijohnson1 says:

These paintings are amazing, I love their color schemes and yes rainbows are so good for our soul . Take a good care of yourself. 🙂

3. Thankyou for the rainbows linda… and look forward to hearing more about the film and book that has your attention… amidst your busy schedule… remember to find quiet metime to relax and sleep😘 love barbara x

You are welcome Barbara. I am relaxing today, and sleep is always on the menu. 🙂

thank you for the reblog!

4. That John Constable is amazing!

I love it too!