I’ll make this short and sweet. In this Pisces new moon moment, I find myself exploring new themes and per usual, went down  a rabbit hole. I chose this one because I like most of the features and wanted a sidebar.

But what do YOU think?

Is it an improvement or an error in judgement?

Or might I try another theme? There were a few others that I found interesting. I am such a visual person so I really care about making this platform beautiful and easy to navigate.

Please tell me your opinion.

I’ll be waiting…..

Happy Pisces new moon!

PS: I just changed themes again.  🙂

feature image of enchanting New Mexico  litebeing © 2001

8 comments on “Feeling This Theme?

1. TamrahJo says:

Noticed the theme change a day or two ago – update some of your text colors and should be easier to read – – but then, I go for clean, loads fast, tests for accessibility well, and then once all that is done, look to how it ‘looks/is artistic’ afterword – LOL. It’s your blog – and Start is right – for reach/accessibility/fast loading – it’s often just a task of testing how fast it loads, how accessible it is and tweaking it from there for what you want – 🙂

I changed over to yet another theme, Wanderer. It is more my style than Rosalie, which was fine but not quite right. I have noticed I need to do some text color editing before you commented. I am very visual so this is a priority for me.

thanks so much for your feedback Tamrah Jo, 🙂

1. TamrahJo says:

I like the Wanderer better than the Rosalie – ‘feels’ more like you?? Also, easier to read – the constrast of the black/greys on lt. purple background may not be totally accessible levels, but much, MUCH easier on the eyes! :). “All the Better to Read you, my dear!” LOL

thanks! many of my older posts have some colored text so I will correct/adjust as I go. It is not exactly me, but certainly in the right direction. It has many great features and I love the first page look. 🙂

3. TamrahJo says:

You be you – adjust portions for your fave/update old ones where you feel you need to (anything you cross-link to in newer post are first up in ‘operations!” to my mind) and well – when you are marketing, basically, yourself? Might as well do it in a way that is navigable/maintainable by you but also in a manner/colors you like – because, afterall, in the end – YOU Are YOUR BRAND!” is my main advice given to others – LOL

4. TamrahJo says:

It took me a long durn time to update my blog, years ago – and I tried various themes, and I finally went with a really pared down theme – I just didn’t want to have to go fix a whole lot of fancy layouts or custom ‘content’ on what is, for me, a ‘free, hobby’ blog – – IF I’m gonna spend that kind of time doing such things? Then by gummy, it better be generating income – – LOL

2. I like it. It looks clean. What matters most is that it tickles your fancy. I too understand the need to get things just right, as I have a banner on my blog, and I can take hours just trying to get one logo sit exactly where I want it too. Have fun!

Thanks for the feedback. I am undecided at this point.