Winter’s Promise ~ Bonus Reading Offer!

wikimedia.org pub domain

Winter is truly working its magic here in the Northern Hemisphere. Even if it is tropical and sunny where you are, the energetic times are stormy and chaotic. We are in the thick of it, regrouping after Mercury stations direct and preparing for the final Pluto Uranus square in March.

These are challenging and exciting times. So much lurks right beneath the surface. Magic is moving through us and often right before our eyes. Winter’s promise is that Spring will mobilize our thoughts and dreams into being.

I am offering a special promotion for all my awesome followers for the remainder of February:

Book an astrology reading and you will receive an additional service for yourself. You can choose a dream interpretation or an intuitive reading. What clients have found is that these additional services often compliment and clarify the themes and messages of the astrological consultation.

Promotion in effect 2/13/15 through 2/28/15. Book a reading during these dates for special offer. Reading does not have to occur during February, just booking the session!

To learn more about my services, visit me here.

To contact me to book a session, visit me here.

Winter’s promise is that hibernation and fallow cycles are natural and healing. What are you ready to birth into being?

This is your time!

image credit, wikimedia.org, public domain

15 comments on “Winter’s Promise ~ Bonus Reading Offer!

1. it is truly a wonderland of the season

Yes Eddie, I agree 🙂

Reblogged this on litebeing chronicles and commented:

Just 2 more days left to lock down this extraordinary offer 🙂

3. cynt5525 says:

Hi Linda, Thank You for Visiting & Liking my Painting!!! ❤ *Cynthia

hi Cynthia,
      This is a great piece! ❤

4. cynt5525 says:

I love the snow !!! This is so Beautiful!!! Thank You for liking my newest piece Linda!!! ❤ *Cynthia

I agree! Thanks for stopping by 😉

5. Wonderful photo Linda.. and you too are working your magic.. And from one who has received a reading from Linda in the past, anyone reading this I can fully recommend them as Magical too..

Good to be back finding my way around my WP friends again.. I will be back to see what else I have missed of your posts soon Linda..
    Love and Hugs ❤ Sue xx

thank you for your kind endorsement. I love your latest post and I feel for you. So glad you reached an epiphany. You are a treasure, even in the frigid cold!
      love,
      Linda

6. Theanne aka magnoliamoonpie says:

a shot well taken…I always loved the times when it snowed…the quietness, the simple beauty of the landscape…I was once told that “clothes covered a multitude of sins,” the same can be said about snow 🙂

I cannot take credit for the shot, credit is below 🙂 snow is lovely, but difficult at times to navigate.

1. Theanne aka magnoliamoonpie says:

This is my 5th year of living in Florida…I’d no longer want to have to navigate snow and ice by car or on foot. But I’ve never seen a photo of snow that I didn’t like 🙂

where did you live before? Florida is beautiful. i have visited many times and have family there. enjoy the sun 🙂

7. Winter is definitely working its magic, Linda, and various other energies and interests are working their … whatever. 🙂 As you said, lots stirring. A friend shared this with me yesterday, and it’s very much what several of us are experiencing, feeling, noticing, hearing. See what you think:
    Love,
    Jamie

I will check it out, thanks! Also let me know which book you were referring to in an earlier comment you made. I am convinces these are powerful times, albeit often confusing and daunting.

love,