Neptune, the planet of magic, illusion, imagination and/or delusion, is stationing direct tomorrow. I witnessed some magic today because my 18-year-old car passed inspection without any repairs needed! To celebrate, I am helping my car register to vote. Only kidding, but how about changing what seemed like a faint fantasy into a reality? I did not believe what I was hearing, but then did a quick turnaround upon acknowledging that I deserve good news and will continue to attract more.

Arlene had sent me pictures from our visit at the Magic Gardens taken with her smart phone. My pictures were good, but these are awesome. Changing one’s perspective is where the magic happens. I guess I should get a job so I can buy a smart phone. What do you think?

Enjoy some magic:

FullSizeRender (42)

FullSizeRender (38)

FullSizeRender (43)

FullSizeRender (36)

FullSizeRender (26)

FullSizeRender (27)

FullSizeRender (28)

FullSizeRender (3)

FullSizeRender (24)

FullSizeRender (20)

FullSizeRender (22)

This is a fabulous time to watch a romantic movie, sip some herbal tea, or meditate. Not a great time to elope, buy property, or make major investment deals. Take it easy and embrace the fog and mirrors.

Namaste

14 comments on “Neptune Station ~ Why I Need a SmartPhone

1. alohaleya says:

I have a love/not love relationship with my smartphone. I got it about a year ago and yeah, my life really did change!! I do love taking some nice pictures and the good sound quality for my tunes. But I don’t have data on it – now that would be too much. I just find free wifi wherever I can. 😀

It is so strange. I thought I had commented here. For me, it is about the pictures and perhaps a keyboard. I just don’t know if I want something so easy to lose that is so costly. We’ll see.

2. Walking My Path: Mindful Wanderings in Nature says:

Congratulations on your car. Love the pictures!
    I meant to tell you I tried to put up the time machine badge, but my blog won’t accept any more side bar or bottom anything. I might need to figure out a gallery type thing to put awards and badges in.
    Blessings,
    Mary

Thanks Mary. Different themes have different widget settings. Some of the bloggers like Sue and Ka know how to do galleries. I have not figured it out yet. Or you can rotate which badges to display. Thanks for joining the challenge. Your contribution was so moving ❤

1. Walking My Path: Mindful Wanderings in Nature says:

Thanks Linda. It was a good challenge. Thanks for putting it on. You really encouraged people to go to deep places. It was very thought provoking. ❤

3. Beautiful photo’s Linda.. I do not have a very smart phone, but it does take some great pictures.. 🙂 Keep manifesting that Magic.. ❤

Hi Sue. If it takes great pictures then it is pretty clever in my book 😉

4. Karin says:

Wonderful to hear that the car passed the inspection. Congratulations!
    Seems like your wings are already put on and working fine.
    Hugs
    Karin

Thanks Karin for continuously lifting me up. My wings are ready for flight!

5. Theanne aka magnoliamoonpie says: