August 2020
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

The Litebeing Chronicles Facebook Page

Recent Comments

Sue Dreamwalker on Every Day is Earth Day
Sue Dreamwalker on Pluto station – purge, c…
litebeing on Back and Forth
Karin on Back and Forth
litebeing on Pluto station – purge, c…
litebeing on Every Day is Earth Day

As I stated in my tag on yesterday’s post, red and blue = purple. Purple is the blend of two primary colors and vibrates at a very high level. It is also my favorite color and has been for a very long time. Today I celebrate purple with a sampling of images courtesy of Pexels, a WordPress perk for bloggers.

Let’s  enjoy the moment and raise our frequencies together.

pexels

20 comments on “Purple Power

1. All in for raising frequencies Linda.. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

2. Geri Lawhon says:

Purple is a wonderful color, and your purple sunset was gorgeous. Thanks for this post.

Thanks Geri for visiting and commenting. So glad you enjoyed the sunset.

3. (I´m sure I wrote this without writing problems :D) Love, Deelia

4. ❤ Remembered your love for purple, when I chose a pic for my latest post. 😀

So glad to hear from you, my playful poetic friend! : D

1. Always here, even if not commenting. 🙂 Venus visiting the 5th House at the moment and August, just don´t know what to do about it. 😀 ❤

I am pleased to know you are always close by, my “partner in lightwork”. Venus in the 5th can be lovely. Here in US the pandemic has taken the Summer out of Summer. Is life more “normal ” where you are?

3. Yes, it´s more normal here. With you (all) in spirit. ❤

When I feel so isolated lately, it warms my heart that you thought of me ❤ I went back and saw the lovely purple blooms!

1. It equally warms my heart knowing you are there. ❤ It´s wonderful that you visit my (new) blog (too) regularly. Likes are more than just clicks, you know. 😉

Yes, when I like I say hello! I may like first to say hi and return later to read. ❤

5. Gorgeous, lush, and heartwarming images! Thanks Linda.

Thanks so much and welcome to my blog. I have seen your comments at some of my friends’ sites so It is nice to meet you! 🙂

1. You’re welcome Linda. I think we’ve crossed paths for years. blessings, Brad

6. Ah, my favourite colour too! As my, ahem, growing collection of charoite and amethyst attests to 😉

What better way to assist raising one’s frequency than with some purple rocks? : D

Towint