Howdy Litebeings! I am giving you a quick heads up that November will once again be upon us soon. November signifies many things I can assure you. At Litebeing Chronicles we create a blogging challenge every November. The idea for Blogging Challenge 2018 came to me just a couple of days ago. Fortunately,ย  my guidance provided validation shortly thereafter. Here’s a clue:

More details to come!

14 comments on “Just a Tease!

1. I’m sure it will be special. I’m game ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—lts time a challengend my self more. Look forward to more details soon. ๐Ÿ˜„

So glad to hear it! More details will be revealed soon. I am hoping you might be able to create a badge for me. I do not possess the skill set necessary and you are quite artistic. ๐Ÿ™‚

1. I will see if I have the time for that, and you will have to let me know the theme.. etc Linda as soon as you can perhaps in an email as to how you would like it.. โค hugs And thank you for asking.. Hope I can oblige..

I will email you, which I wanted to do for other reasons. I promise my request will not be time consuming. thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

3. ๐Ÿ™‚ Will look for your email.. โค

2. JanBeek says:

Sounds intriguing.

Good to know Jan! Thanks for stopping by and perhaps you will join us in the challenge!

3. Sounds interesting… and of course itโ€™ll no doubt inspire us all to write๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒˆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜ much love Barbara x

thanks Barbara. IAM excited about this project.

1. ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐ŸŒˆโค๏ธ

4. Michael says:

Oh my goodness, Linda. This looks awesome! Look forward to hearing more…

Thanks Michael. I guess that means you are in. ๐Ÿ™‚