Hello Litebeings,

Tomorrow is the big hurrah and I haven’t posted. I hope to blog soon on how I am faring spiritually and my thoughts on the brewing astrological weather. If I don’t do so today, don’t fret. I would read this  gem in the meantime. The author of the link goes by the name Michael Lutin. I call him brilliant, visionary and frighteningly accurate per usual.

I will be back posting once I gather my parts up off the floor and reassemble my self.

get-attachment (60)

phil's fall

Above are 2 shots taken in the fall.The first in mine and the other taken by a talented friend. They both possess pointillistic, mosaic vibes, don’t ya think?

I promise I will be back soon. Just wanted to say hello and to also thank all the new followers and readers. Welcome! I hope you find my stories and musings thought-provoking and relatable. Go back to the archives to see how my story has evolved. Plenty can happen in 2 years.

Or 2 seconds..

11 comments on “Yikes! What if they gave a final Pluto Uranus square and nobody posted?

1. Hey there, Linda. Pretty funny. When I first received this, I’d just noticed how inundated my email inbox was with what I took to calling ‘lots of squawking’ about the Uranus Pluto square (the 7th exact is in just a bit). So I read your post-headline and thought, ‘Yes!’ 🙂 Love it. Jamie

Hi Jamie, thought it deserved a laugh to lighten the mood just a little. Will perhaps blog a bit more on the topic later if I am up for it. love, Linda

2. Theanne aka magnoliamoonpie says:

you’re right about the photo…dappled light creates a kind of Pointillism 🙂

it came as a nice surprise for me!

3. Hope you are finding all of those pieces of ‘Self’ dear Linda, and I am sure once safely gathered, we will see a bright new shining Mosaic of your new Litebeing! shining her brilliance to all her readers again…
    I for one will be keeping my eye out..
    Love to you.. and I enjoyed your photo 🙂 Hugs Sue x

thanks Sue for the lovely visualization. it has been rough in a somewhat unprecedented way, but paved with love as well. hugs, Linda

4. Soul Fields says:

Love the image (and your idea of it).

Cosmic hugs ❤ ~~~~~~~

thanks! Actually I did nor plan it that way but when I took a good look, that’s what it reminded me of. It is all in how we look at “things” Wayne Dyer says 🙂

5. It’s been a crazy week.

you ain’t kidding Sindy!