Yesterday’s Gemini New Moon fell on my IC, the soul point. It also squares my Pluto in the 7th house of relationships. Pluto is currently transiting my 12th house of undoing, unconsciousness, and shadow ( among other things). Needless to say, I am in a contemplative state of being.

While I am working on a new post about my most recent hospital stay, I offer up some photos I took about 3 weeks ago at the Woodmere Art Museum. This small space serves as a local treasure for my community.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

I pray for peace within and without and am learning to accept what is.

For new readers and others interested in the state of my colon, here are the links for the colonodyssey posts:

See ya again soon.

Namaste, litebeing

14 comments on “Art is my Medicine ~ Gemini New Moon Edition

1. Sageleaf says:

Sorry to hear about your recent hospital stay. The pictures are lovely and reflect your creative light. Sending you healing light and thoughts. πŸ™‚

Thank you so much! I appreciate your support πŸ™‚

2. Lovely art on your photo slides.. and sorry to hear you have had another hospital stay.. 😦 Hope you are feeling ok now..
    Sending LOVE your way Linda.. ❀

3. smilecalm says:

i’m touch by your
    deep expressions
    of beauty, Linda!
    may you find relaxing
    peace
    breathing, smiling πŸ™‚

I am breathing easier reading your lovely
      comment David πŸ™‚

4. Michael says:

Lovely photos, Linda. Thank you for sharing them! Wishing you peace and joy in your contemplation.

Michael

Lovely to see you here Michael. Glad you enjoyed the art and thanks for your kindness.

peace always, Linda

5. Beautiful painting!

thank you Mathias for visiting and commenting here.

blessings, litebeing

6. cindy knoke says:

I read part II of your odyssey but couldn’t comment. I so relate to your feelings being in the hospital and how wonderful it is to have a caring nurse and how frightening it is to have burned out or personally stressed one. I remember watching the clock waiting for the bad nurse’s shift to end, and the good one to arrive. Such a completely helpless feeling.

Absolutely true Cindy.

7. cindy knoke says:

Beautiful art! So sorry you are having health issues. Sending healing hopes your way my friend~

Thank you Cindy. Your lovely travel posts bring me joy as does your friendship πŸ˜‰